Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Whole House Humidification-Fall/Winter

Fall is here!

There is something fantastic about fall and what it means.  For myself, I have children in school so it is the beginning of a "new year" for us.  New clothes, new books etc and lots of excitement.  Also the start of our sports season, which in my house is insane. Football, soccer, riding, cross country plus add in homework and trying to get everyone fed for dinner and you have a royal mess!

Another thing in my house in fall is the dry weather.  Our hands and lips start to crack and crust, attractive!  My wood floors creak even more, and it seems as though my forced hot air is choking me with the sandpaper feel of breathing.  Musical instruments, wine and cigars do all need the proper amount of humidity to perform and produce great results, but what people overlook is the need for us humans to have the proper RH level.  When the human body is inadequate we loose valuable fluids, oils in the skin, allergens can creep in, cold germs are easier to travel through the dry air etc....Lists go on and on.

Protect your state of well being this winter with the proper humidification system, customizable to your needs and stay well!
http://www.habitatmonitor.com/products-page/auto-fill-humidifiers-p/

No comments:

Post a Comment