Monday, August 26, 2013

Our Customers Are Great! Habitat Monitor!!

08:03 AM #1
ElkTwin
Guest

Posts: n/a
All hail Habitat Monitor

After 10 years my Habitat Monitor controller started to hiccup. Occasionally it failed to trip the relay and shut off the Duracraft humidifier. No big deal.

A new one would cost hundreds (and be well worth the money) but even after 10 years the folks at CMT took care of me. For a reasonable fee they rebuilt the device - new humidity sensors, firmware and relay - and sent it back. And they did it all quickly and with no drama.

I'm a customer for life. Thanks, David.
 
03:45 PM #4
Charter Member
Club Member

Cedarman's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: The Edge
Posts: 3,289
 
 
 
One of
the ones I bought is at least 10 yrs old, and it recently took a dump. The guys at CMT are a great though, they've taken good care me in the past.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment